Your tax-deductible donation will have an impact on the lives of underserved students, helping to put them on a path to college and lifelong success.
Your donation to The SEED Foundation will support the following programs:
- Future Schools. Help build more SEED schools across the country.
- College Transition & Success (CTS). Help SEED graduates go on to and graduate from college.
Don’t forget about celebrating your loved ones when you make a gift. Take a minute to recognize someone by making your gift in honor or in memory.
If you’d like to:
Make your donation to The SEED Foundation by phone:
Call Anthony Francavilla: (202) 785-4123 x58.
Make your donation to The SEED Foundation by mail:
Download a PDF version of our donation form and mail it to:
The SEED Foundation
Attention: Anthony Francavilla
1776 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
Learn about other giving opportunities:
- Shopping with Amazon? Use AmazonSmile and 0.5% of your purchases go towards SEED. Just search for “SEED Foundation, Inc.” and start shopping.
- Cleaning out your closets? We need supplies such as computer hardware, healthy snacks, and sports equipment. Click here for the full list.
- Want your dollar to go further? Ask your employer to match your gift to SEED.
- Are you a Federal employee? Give to SEED in three simple steps by the Combined Federal Campaign.
- Have a stock broker? Give to SEED through a gift of stock.
- Like surfing the net? Use Goodsearch as your search engine. It is FREE to use! Simply create an account and designate “SEED Foundation” as your charity of choice. Each time you search, just as you would on Google, SEED gets a few pennies.
- Off to the grocery store? Harris Teeter makes it easy with their Together In Education (TIE) program. Link your VIC card to “The SEED School of Maryland” or “The SEED School of Washington, D.C.”
Make a donation to one of our established schools:
Learn more about the impact your donation will make:
Review our financials:
FY 2013 990
FY 2012 990
FY 2011 990
FY 2010 990
Read our annual reports: Visit our Research and Publications page for a full listing.
Thank you for joining us. You are making a difference in the lives of our students and graduates.